Thursday, February 5, 2015



Christian Saavedra
                                                    Descriptive Essay                                                             Per 3
1-29-15
                           Over the winter I did a lot of fun things with my family and friends at first it was boring then when my friends told me to go play soccer with them I went because I didn’t wanted to spend all my time at home playing video games and not do exercise. When it was Christmas eve my mom made tamales and pozole it was good because it was with my family because we usually go out to my uncles house but this Christmas we stayed home and had fun. On new years eve we went to eat to a restaurant and when we came home I played my ps4 the whole night because my friends we online  until sunrise we had a lot of fun. Then on the last two weeks of winter vacation all I did just play soccer with friends and go with my cousin and his friend explore the city of angels and I had soccer games but my team lost there first game 2-1 but at least we didn’t got slaughtered but we did good on the first game. Then on the last day of vacation all I did is chill or stay home and wake up late because we were about to go to school so I started to take advantages of the vacation I still played soccer but we all wished we had more time to have fun more vacation time to be with my friends. The vacation was fun because I was not board all the time at least I spend it time with my family and friends this was the first winter vacation that was fun it was not like the past were I couldn’t come out because I didn’t had none of my friends around me and this winter break  but this winter break it was good and I spent time with my family and my friends. I hope my next vacations are like this vacation but on summer Im going to have more fun because it going to be summer and all my friends are going to pools and the whole squad is going to and its going to be a blast.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you gave details on what you ate and what sports you played

    ReplyDelete